Endodontic treatment is a therapeutic procedure aimed at eliminating infection from the tooth pulp area as well as sealing against microbial aggression.
- The root canal (removal of nerve) is performed when untreated dental caries or fractures affect the tooth pulp.
- If this procedure is not performed in time, there is the possibility of tooth loss.
- Doctors from OrtoElitte Dental Center perform a large number of endodontic treatments with a success rate of more than 90%.
- The equipment used as well as the latest materials certify our experience and results in this area.
Symptoms that usually require a root canal treatment are:
- spontaneous pain resistant to painkillers,
- pain when chewing or biting down,
- sensitivity to hot, cold or sweet food/liquids,
- when a deep cavity is present or when an abscess occurs.